Call Our Box Office: 919.962.7529
Monday – Friday • NOON – 4:00PM • 90 minutes before each performance
Exchanging your tickets has never been easier. Just call our Box Office (919.962.7529) at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance. Have your tickets in hand as we may need your patron ID number. If your exchange is made 7+ days prior to your new performance, we’ll mail you your tickets. Otherwise, we’ll hold them for you at Will Call.
Other things to note:
- With this new simplified exchange policy, we will no longer have a “Walk In” line.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged after the originally scheduled performance has passed.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for another performance in the same production run and may not be used for a different production later in the season.
- Seating for ticket exchanges is based on availability. We cannot guarantee equivalent seating in an exchange.
- Patrons who exchange for higher priced performances will be charged the difference in the face value of each ticket. Exchanges to lower priced performances do not result in refunds.
That’s it! There’s no longer a need to return your old tickets or call 48 hours in advance.
If you are unable to use your tickets you may donate them back to the theatre. The cost of the ticket can be claimed as a tax-deductible gift to PlayMakers. The box office will send you a Letter of Tax Credit.