Call Our Box office to exchange: 919.962.7529
SUMMER HOURS: Monday – Friday • NOON – 4:00PM • 90 minutes before each performance • CLOSED ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
PlayMakers does not issue refunds under any circumstances.
- $5.00 per seat for single ticket buyers and Community Night subscribers.
- Free for Mainstage, Full-9, and Create Your Own subscribers.
- All exchanges must be completed at least 24 hours before your originally scheduled performance. If you find you cannot attend after this 24-hour period has passed, please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
- Curtain times vary! Please double-check your new curtain time when exchanging tickets, especially if you are moving to a different day of the week.
- Tickets can be exchanged for the same production only and may not be exchanged for a different production in the same season or in any other season.
- When exchanging into a higher-priced performance or seat(s), the difference in ticket price must be paid before the exchange can be completed. No refunds are given for exchanges into lower-priced performances or seats.
- If you are unsure of the fee associated with your exchange, please call our Box Office at 919.962.7529 for assistance.
- We do not offer refunds for performances that went on as scheduled or were moved due to campus closure or conflicts. To ensure you are contacted when a performance is moved or cancelled due to weather, home football games, or other UNC closures, be sure to keep your contact information up to date by calling our Box Office.
Are you a subscriber?
Then you probably hate to see empty seats at the theatre as much as we do. Help us keep those seats full! If you know that you won’t be using your tickets for any given performance, you have options!
- Introduce your friends or neighbors to all that PlayMakers has to offer. There’s no better word of mouth than the word of a loyal subscriber!
- Donate your tickets as a tax-deductible gift, allowing us to make your seat available to other theatre lovers. The Box Office will send you a Letter of Tax Credit for the face value of the ticket(s).
Not a subscriber?
You have options, too!
- Introduce your friends or neighbors to all that PlayMakers has to offer. A surprise date night for some friends!
- Donate your tickets as a tax-deductible gift. Call the Box Office to donate the value of your ticket to PlayMakers! The Box Office will send you a Letter of Tax Credit for the face value of the ticket(s).