Season greetings from PlayMakers!
Have a theatre lover in your life? Or someone you’d like to introduce to Broadway-quality theatre, right here in our part of North Carolina?Want to give a gift that won’t collect dust after the holidays? There’s always room for more magic, more stories, and more coming together in our lives.
Skip the shipping delays…PlayMakers gift certificates are now available to purchase online!
This holiday season, we have two ways to give:
Gift Certificates are a classic gift that never goes out of style. Give any amount and have them join you for a show or two!
A FlexPass gives the recipient the choice of what they want to see this season, when they want to see it, and who they want to see it with. Plus, they receive all the benefits of being a PlayMakers subscriber! Starting at $240
Top Five reasons to give the gift of theatre:
1. Theatre reminds us that we are not alone. Not only are we sharing space with the artists who are performing, we are sharing the experience with fellow audience members. Movies and television can’t compare! Being together with live actors and live audience members is not only valuable, it’s necessary for human connection. (Source: Acting Studio of Chicago)
2. Take a screen break. They’ve been an important part of all our lives this year, but taking a break from screen-time has been shown to have great mental health benefits, especially for kids. (Source: Teacher Magazine)
3. Attending live theatre helps us develop a greater sense of empathy for each other. (Source: Psychology Today)
4. You are supporting your local economy when you support your local theatre!
5. There is something for everyone this season at PlayMakers: a world-famous psychological thriller, an immersive world premiere, and a music-filled comedy!