How Does This Work?
- Within one business day of your purchase, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t find your e-mail confirmation? Be sure to check your junk/spam folder! Contact us for help or questions.
- For all single-ticket holders, the video expires 48 hours from the time of purchase or 11:59pm on the final day of the run, whichever comes first. Your video can be stopped and restarted, rewound and fast-forwarded, and watched an unlimited amount until it expires.
- Access for PlayMakers Pass-holders expires at 11:59pm on the final day of the run of each show.
- Please note, your link is unique to you, and non-transferrable. Each ticket purchased allows access for one household to view the stream.
HOW TO STREAM
- Click here to log in to your PlayMakers account.
(If you’ve forgotten your password, click here to reset.)
- Once you’ve logged in, you should see a list of the digital content you’ve purchased.
- At any time during your access period, simply click the red “Watch Now” button to the right of your performance listing. That will take you directly to your video.
- Plug it in! Use an HDMI cable to connect your device to your TV and watch your performance in full HD!
- More technologically advanced? You can mirror or cast their devices. Here is an easy step-by-step guide that might be helpful for you. YouTube is also full of tutorials tailored to your device and/or smart TV type.
- Set yourself up for success. However you choose to watch, be sure to expand the video to fullscreen, adjust your volume, and know how to toggle captioning on and off.
Take Your Experience to the Next Level
Did you know that you don’t have to watch on your small tablet or computer screen? Here are a few options: