It’s time for the Independent Weekly’s “Best of the Triangle” Awards! There are two categories in particular that we’d like to direct you towards: “Best Live Theater Venue” and “Best Live Theater Company.” We’re both!
Just visit The Indy’s website and look for us on page 3 of the survey. There are lots of categories, but you only have to answer 20 for your vote to count.
To remember who you’re voting for, why don’t you take a look back at our 2011 Mainstage productions with us…
Music and lyrics by Roger Miller
Book by William Hauptman
Adapted from the novel by Mark Twain
“Now that’s a musical!”
– Classical Voice of North Carolina
by Mike Wiley
“An exhilarating mix of song, dance, humor, and education”
– Triangle Arts & Entertainment
by Edward Albee
“Sizzling and brilliant!”
– The Daily Tar Heel
We had quite a year!
To vote, head on over to indyweek.com and nominate us for “Best Live Theater Company” and “Best Live Theater Venue”.
All photos courtesy of Jon Gardiner. Actor credits:
– Angels in America: Matthew Carlson and Kathryn hunter-Williams.
– Big River: Jason Edward Cook and David Aron Damane.
– In the Next Room: Julie Fishell, Katie Paxton and Matthew Greer.
– The Parchman Hour: Dee Dee Batteast and ensemble.
– Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?: Ray Dooley and Julie Fishell.